About Me

My photo
Hey "yu guys"! itsz Remy!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends????

Ok s0o like friends??? where have they went? as matter of fact, do we even know what are they now a days? It's crazy because since elementary school so many friends have walked in and out of my life. I have had only what you would call "seasonal friends", never a "life long friend". When it comes to genuine people, it is the hardest thing to find on earth. I feel as though my generation has the most phoniest and munipulitive people. It'e extremely hard to find nice, kind-hearted people and that my friend is why i keep everyone at a distance. I have plenty of associates and I mostly stay to myself because most of the people in this world are no good. Hopefully, one day I can meet someone who is a real, genuine, true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment